A reputable Montessori school in Opebi seeks a Children’s House Lead Teacher urgently. The ideal candidate will lead a Children’s House classroom and partner with an assistant to oversee a class of students 3-6 years of age. The Children’s House Lead Teacher will challenge each child to reach his/her fullest potential academically, emotionally, and physically in a prepared Montessori environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education or a related field
- Montessori Children’s House ( 3 – 6) Credentials would be an added advantage
- Minimum two years teaching experience at the Children’s House level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain a prepared Montessori environment in which the furnishings and materials are developmentally appropriate and provide academic purpose.
- Provide a supportive and collaborative partnership with the Assistant by communicating clear expectations of the Assistant’s role.
- Deliver established Montessori scope and sequence
- Ensure safety and well-being of students in the classroom
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of School
The school offers competitive salary and benefits. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line of “Children’s House Lead Teacher – your last name.
|Job Category||Children's House Lead Teacher|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|